Heading

Everything you want to know (and maybe a few things you didn't) about our life as we just try to get through one day at a time with our two boys - Jackson and Will. This is an exciting time for our "Little" family!

Friday, March 20, 2009

Jackson and his little green wagon...
















Yesterday, Jackson and I decided to tackle the job of putting together his wagon that Nana and Popa gave him for Christmas. With the weather so nice lately, I thought it was time we start using the wagon to go to the park. This was great excitement for Jackson because, as some of you may know, he has quite the fascination with wheels. With the wagon turned over, I began putting the wheels on and he would go behind me and spin those things for what seemed like forever. When his daddy got home, they went around and around the driveway in the wagon. When David finally stopped, Jackson started stomping his feet for his daddy to go again. That is one thing my son has gotten from me - he will let you know when he wants something or is displeased with you.

I'm going to get a little wistful now so please let me indulge. Last night we downloaded all the video from our camera that we have taken since BEFORE Jackson was born (in March of last year) while I was pregnant. We were able to go through the video and see snippets of his short, but full life. What an amazing journey we have been on for the last 10 1/2 months. Watching the video from right after Jackson's birth reminded me of the misery I went through but I would do it again in a heartbeat to have him in our lives. He is such a happy, loving, sweet little boy who has given me so much joy.

Okay, enough mommy indulgence for one blog posting....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers