Heading

Everything you want to know (and maybe a few things you didn't) about our life as we just try to get through one day at a time with our two boys - Jackson and Will. This is an exciting time for our "Little" family!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Countdown Has Begun...







Ladies and Gentlemen, I am proud to announce that this will be my last blog as a pregnant lady. The next time you hear from me, I will be the proud mother of TWO boys. As of Thursday, I had dilated to 1cm but have not had any major developments (so far) this weekend so it appears that unless my water breaks or major contractions start happening, we will be prepped and ready for a C-Section at 8 am Monday morning. I can't wait to meet my new little boy. I hope and pray he is as wonderful, beautiful, sweet and loving as his big brother - which I have no doubt he will be. I am also aware they will be so very different in many ways, making this an entirely new adventure. Our lives will be forever changed, again, as we know it. David has promised he will keep everyone informed with information and pictures as much and as soon as possible. Luckily, the hospital has Wi-Fi so we will have easy access to the internet. It's a mystery to me if this little boy of mine will actually look like me - I think about it all the time. We know he is healthy and beautiful, but what we don't know is how he will look. In some ways I would love for him to resemble me but in other ways, I find his brother and daddy so beautiful that I wouldn't mind another look-alike. God and time will only tell...

I've posted some pictures from Green Meadows Farms (as promised in a previous blog).
As you can see, Jackson and his cousin, Megan, had a wonderful time petting, holding and feeding all the animals. This has become one of our favorite things to do each November when the farm comes to Dallas. And, next year, Will is going to be there with us to experience it! Enjoy and Happy Halloween to all...

*An especially important note: We want to thank you for your well wishes, prayers and thoughts - we are lucky to have such wonderful family and friends in our lives and the lives of our boys. Until Monday...*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers