Heading

Everything you want to know (and maybe a few things you didn't) about our life as we just try to get through one day at a time with our two boys - Jackson and Will. This is an exciting time for our "Little" family!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Jackson's 1st Ever Costume Parade

Let the parade begin!
Jackson, the cowboy, leads his class.

Hi Moms - look how proud they are!


Class Photo

Jackson's preschool, Fellowship Friends, had their costume parade this morning. Each class dressed in their Halloween costumes and paraded outside for all the parents, grandparents, etc. After finishing the parade, they posed for class pictures. Jack wasn't quite sure what was going on but seemed to go with the flow pretty well. We LOVED seeing them together, having fun and trying to figure this whole thing out. It made me realize this is one of those great parts of parenting - these are the special moments I'll never forget. Especially the look on his face walking by me and his MawMaw trying to understand why we were watching and waving. Then he continued to stare until they rounded the building and he couldn't see us anymore... but, he never cried! When I was getting him dressed in play clothes after the parade was over, I told his friend Jack Jack, "You're a big boy" and Jackson told me, "I'm a big boy too." The things kids say! He also told his daddy and me last night that he wanted some coffee... then when I tried to give him a sip of mine (decaf) he touched the cup and said, "that's too hot." I love this age!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers