Heading

Everything you want to know (and maybe a few things you didn't) about our life as we just try to get through one day at a time with our two boys - Jackson and Will. This is an exciting time for our "Little" family!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Little Model... Priceless School Pictures


He could be a child model? Perhaps I should contact some agency??

Jackson's first school pictures arrived on Monday and I, of course, bought every single one of them. We have lots of extras so let me know if you would like a copy. I've posted my two favorites for your viewing pleasure. Check out that pose - the teacher said he was such a "ham" and I now believe it. How did they get him to cross his hands and arms like that?!

He had a great morning when I dropped him off at school. He gave me a kiss, said "goodbye Mom" and watched me as I stood at the door and waved to him. I did NOT want to leave him today; it broke my heart. So, he was fine and mom was in tears. I have this panicked feeling that I want to spend every minute with him before the baby comes. Our time together is going to be so limited that I want to savor those I have with him now... I better stop now or I'll start crying again. His latest saying is "I love you too much." This started with his daddy telling him "I love you so much" and he put his own little spin on it. I can't hear it enough... and I tell it to him all the time now so he won't stop saying it.
He is such a daddy's boy. He told me yesterday I couldn't sit on the couch because "I want to sit with MY daddy." His daddy told him to apologize and kiss me, which he did but I understand - he misses his daddy so much every day that he wants any moment with him when he gets home. This is also the case with nighttime. I am no longer invited to read books and cuddle in bed - this is a daddy/Jackson time only and I'm (mostly) okay with that.
He is also asking to go to the potty though it's usually after he's already gone in his diaper. At least we're moving in the right direction; we just have to get the "developmental" sensations down first. I credit much of this to the "Elmo Goes Potty" DVD that we were given by a good friend. This thing works and Jackson asks for us to put it on all the time.
Will Update:
He's still baking in the oven. Thank goodness the weather is so cool which helps me to feel more comfortable. I'm having some "practice" Braxton Hicks but nothing too major. Stay tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers