Heading

Everything you want to know (and maybe a few things you didn't) about our life as we just try to get through one day at a time with our two boys - Jackson and Will. This is an exciting time for our "Little" family!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Beautiful Baby Will








William Roy Little

Our Newest "Little" Baby Boy was born Nov. 1st at 8:35 am via C-Section. He weighed 6lbs 4oz (1/2 pound more than Jackson) and was 19.5 inches. He has a beautiful head of dark black hair which makes his mommy very, very proud. He even has dark hair on his back and arms. This will fall out but makes me feel comfortable that the dark hair isn't going anywhere. My mother said I had the same hair on my body. This further confirms my opinion that Will looks like me. Yes, I finally have a little boy that looks like me! Don't get me wrong, Jackson is the most beautiful thing in the world, but it's so exciting to carry this baby and have him come out with my features. Now our boys will be beautiful and unique in their own ways...
So far, Will is a great baby - he eats very, very well (from day 1) and often, dirties his diapers often, and has even gone 4 hours sleeping at night. He likes to have his head rubbed and looks at us so sweetly . He doesn't cry much unless he's hungry and he's very adamant about eating as soon as he wakes up. He also doesn't like to be cold and really likes being swaddled.
Jackson is smitten with his little brother but we have to keep a close eye on him so that he doesn't get too rough with Will. He's very sweet and only wants to hold him, play with him, etc. but he doesn't understand his own strength and can make us nervous. He likes to climb on the bassinet and bring Will things, talk to him, touch him, etc. He also likes to put him in the baby swing when he's not swinging on it himself (yes, this is a funny sight to see a 2 year old in a baby swing).
I'm recovering slowly but am hopeful that once I get past this week, things will get better. The recovery time is longer and harder than I thought it would be. Ahh, naivety...
We'll post more as soon as possible - time is very short these days (imagine that!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers