Heading

Everything you want to know (and maybe a few things you didn't) about our life as we just try to get through one day at a time with our two boys - Jackson and Will. This is an exciting time for our "Little" family!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Will's Sailboats








I had mentioned in a previous email that David painted (watercolor) three beautiful sailboat pictures for Will's room. Well, we finally got them hung on his wall so I wanted to post a picture of them. I am in love with them and my husband of course - they are just what I wanted and so special. His room isn't complete yet, it will be soon once we get some furniture pieces out (after the garage sale this weekend) that are taking up some much needed space. Once I get that done, I will post those pictures as well.

I've also included pictures from my shower this past Sunday - these are the table set up, the diaper cake, and cake (with the theme from the invitations and napkins).

Ahoy, Mateys!

1 comment:

  1. Tell David he did an amazing job on the sailboats! Grandma would be so proud!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers