Heading

Everything you want to know (and maybe a few things you didn't) about our life as we just try to get through one day at a time with our two boys - Jackson and Will. This is an exciting time for our "Little" family!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

2 Weeks Old!











Will has made it through his first two weeks - and so have we! Upon the urging of my Auntie, I am going to be making a big change to the blog. It will have a new title - "The Little Boys". I don't plan to change the web address so it will remain jacksonlittle.blogspot.com but hopefully the new name will make it a little more "fair" to both boys. Though I would like to point out that I was a second child and things weren't always fair for me but I turned out okay, I think (maybe?). Oh well, she guilted me enough that I'm going to do it...
On that note, Auntie, Maw and Whitney visited us here last week/weekend. We had a great visit and Will got plenty of cuddling from all of them. Jackson also was doted on and made to feel very special. He, of course, loves all the attention and can't get enough of it! He especially clung to his Maw Bush who spent hours going through Christmas toy magazines with him. He also let Whitney put him to bed a few times which is amazing considering that NO ONE can do that but daddy. When they left here on Sunday heading home to "Newsyana" as Jack called it, he asked to go with them. We had to convince him to stay with mommy and daddy!




Papa Wreck and Nana are now here with us for the weekend and we're so excited to see them. Jackson will again enjoy all the cuddles, love, books, kisses, and special time.




We are thankful for all of our family...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers