Heading

Everything you want to know (and maybe a few things you didn't) about our life as we just try to get through one day at a time with our two boys - Jackson and Will. This is an exciting time for our "Little" family!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Will is One Month Old!!









Whew, we have made it through the first month. Exhaustion has completely set in and I'm feeling very much the frazzled mother. Thank goodness Jackson went back to Mother's Day Out this week - he's been quite the handful lately. Just this past weekend, I had Will sitting on the couch in his boppy and when I turned my back for a second, Jackson had covered him with pillows. Now, he was only playing hide and go seek but he doesn't understand how fragile Will can be so I took Will to the bedroom, had a good cry and let David explain to Jackson that his brother is a little young to play games right now and can't be covered with anything. This is only one example of how stressful it is to have a two year old around a baby - I wish I had eyes in the back of my head but instead I stay paranoid all day. However, the way Will is eating, he may be bigger than Jackson by his first birthday and can finally protect himself. That reminds me, my little man (Will) now has a double chin. He loves to eat!!

Because I have little time and less energy, I'll end my ramblings here and post some pictures since that is what most of you want right now any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers