Heading

Everything you want to know (and maybe a few things you didn't) about our life as we just try to get through one day at a time with our two boys - Jackson and Will. This is an exciting time for our "Little" family!

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Propane Guy







This picture is dedicated to my friends at Creative Communications - I saved a propane shirt last year in hopes I would be able to put it on my little boy and here's the proof that I did! Now I'm hoping this will secure him a spot on the front of the LPGA (Louisiana Propane Gas Association) magazine.

He is walking so great and it's such a sight to see! He smiles so big - he knows he is doing something really great. He takes about 10-15 steps before something trips him up but we think he is doing so well so fast. Of course, he still crawls but that will continue for a while. But he is standing up more and more on his own and taking the initiative to walk - especially when he is holding something or walking towards me or David. I hope to figure out how to post video to the blog and would love to post for everyone to see. I know that everyone I've spoken to is anxious to see him in action!

We must go - we've planned a Cinco de Mayo gathering at the Bellm's house and need to get packed up for that. Fiesta!!

*The sleeping picture is obviously not with the propane shirt but it was just too cute not to post!! He hugs up on his pillow just like his daddy...

1 comment:

  1. Ok, the sleeping baby pic has me by the shorthairs! That's soooo precious!

    ReplyDelete

Followers