Heading

Everything you want to know (and maybe a few things you didn't) about our life as we just try to get through one day at a time with our two boys - Jackson and Will. This is an exciting time for our "Little" family!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Beat Goes On...







Jackson is still walking everywhere and having a ball. We went to the library and TownSquare today and I let him hold my hand and walk around the fountains. It is like a whole new world has opened up to him - well, I guess it has actually! He did head right for the mud though - just like a little boy. No one ever said being a mother is boring, that's for sure. We bought a new jogging stroller yesterday and Jackson likes riding in it. He sits up much higher and gets a better view; and boy does he love to go to the lakes and watch all the ducklings. As I've mentioned before, there are quite a few sets of ducklings in the lakes near us. We walk almost every evening (all five of us). Though last night Maggie, the chunky one in the family, refused to walk with us so I had to bring her back home. Now I'm looking at her laying on her side next to me with that big potbelly hanging out and thinking maybe I should have forced her along. But, she is stubborn like the little German she is! Anyway, we're trying to enjoy the last few days of spring here before we are smacked with the summer heat. It's getting close to pool time though!

Hopefully we will all be in shape by that time... Have a great Wednesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers