Heading

Everything you want to know (and maybe a few things you didn't) about our life as we just try to get through one day at a time with our two boys - Jackson and Will. This is an exciting time for our "Little" family!

Monday, May 11, 2009

Jackson's new PJs!


Jackson has been sleeping great lately - I'm not sure if I should attribute that to his new big boy PJs (courtesy of Mimi), the fact that he's eating more or that he hasn't been sick at all. I'll just claim all three! Everyday he gets better and better at walking and is now trying to break into a run, well actually it's more like a jog but you get the picture. He especially loves chasing after the wiener dogs! We had a wonderful mother's day and I got the cutest card from Jackson and his daddy along with the beach chair cover I asked for and breakfast in bed! I can't believe this was my second Mother's Day; though last year I was still recovering from Jackson's birth one week earlier. So, this year, my little man is a walking, talking (okay, jabbering) sweetheart and I love it! We had lunch at Aunt Debbie's house, punch at Miss Molly's with "the playgroup gang" and a long walk around the lakes looking at all the baby geese and ducklings. We finished that up with a game of soccer in the front yard - the weather was so beautiful! Jackson had a blast kicking the ball around. I would pick him up and he'd kick both feet at the big blue ball all the while laughing to his heart's content. Maggie would chase the ball and that would get him going too; meanwhile, Gertie had run for her life to safety indoors.

We wish all the mothers, grandmothers, and "adopted mothers" the best and hoped they had a wonderful day! It was our one chance a year to ask for, and hopefully get, whatever we wanted; now it's back to fixing our own breakfast, grocery shopping, cleaning house, and so it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers