Heading

Everything you want to know (and maybe a few things you didn't) about our life as we just try to get through one day at a time with our two boys - Jackson and Will. This is an exciting time for our "Little" family!

Friday, May 8, 2009

He's a walking man!
















Jackson is moving all over the place so I snapped a picture today of him walking around the house. He puts his hands out in front of him and smiles a great, big smile. He is so excited to have this "power of mobility" now! He's going atleast 15-20 steps each time before he falls down, usually by tripping on something, or by grabbing onto an object to steady him. He hasn't needed any additional prompting from us - he gets up and goes on his own now. When I'm in the kitchen, I hear his little feet pattering down the hall towards me and I can tell he's walking. He'll turn the corner with that big grin and make a beeline for me. It's a blast!

He also loves to take things out of baskets, buckets, drawers, toy boxes, his highchair, etc and throw them on the ground. I got a picture of him doing this to my nice, fresly folded clothes in the basket. I made the mistake of setting them on the stairs and he got busy undoing all my work. Laughing the entire time, of course!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers