Heading

Everything you want to know (and maybe a few things you didn't) about our life as we just try to get through one day at a time with our two boys - Jackson and Will. This is an exciting time for our "Little" family!

Monday, October 5, 2009

Jackson's Driving Now!
















Okay, that isn't entirely correct but it is close. He will climb up into my car by himself using the running boards, then climb onto the seat and try to drive the car. He is, of course, under constant supervision by yours truly. It is so funny to see this though - a 17 month old hanging out in the driver's seat turning the steering wheel. I asked him where he planned on going but couldn't get a straight answer - I thought that only happened when they were high school age?!I've also posted a picture of him veged out in front of the TV watching a music show. He loves anything with music, instruments, songs, etc. I promise we don't watch TV all the time, but you can tell that when we do, he is totally engrossed...

The final picture was taken this weekend when he and his daddy hung out in their PJs for most of the morning. He had been eating blue M&Ms which is why his lips are purple. If you know me, then you are fully aware that it is not cold in my house so I promise he isn't freezing so much his lips turned blue. And, yes, I give him M&Ms - thanks to his MiMi who got him on that kick. To our credit, the M&Ms are part of a trail mix but he only eats the candy with a few raisins thrown in there. But at least he's eating something!

We hope you have a Happy Monday!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers