Heading

Everything you want to know (and maybe a few things you didn't) about our life as we just try to get through one day at a time with our two boys - Jackson and Will. This is an exciting time for our "Little" family!

Friday, October 23, 2009

The Bookworm and The Cookie Monster
















Sounds like a children's book, doesn't it? Actually, it's Jackson! I have to say that Jackson's absolute favorite thing, next to playing with Daddy, is reading books. He even reads them by himself when I won't do it for him. Hence the picture above. I was taking care of things around the house when Jackson brought me his "Touch and Feel Animals" book. I was smack in the middle of washing dishes so didn't oblige his wishes. When I did finish, I came into the living room where he had laid down on his favorite giraffe blanket and was flipping through his book. He didn't even look up at me when I took these pictures. He will very meticulously browse through his books downstairs and pick out a favorite to bring to us. And, if he can't find the one he wants downstairs, he'll go up to his room and bring one down to us. It's an amazing thing. I'm so proud that he has a love for books - I have always loved them and the "imaginary" world they open up for us.

The second picture is Jackson digging around for his little red firetruck in his big toy bin. He is so tiny that climbing into his toy boxes and bins is no problem.

Finally, my little cookie monster loves his oreos (just like daddy and PawPaw Roy). He won't eat any dinner but could eat cookies all night. He even likes dark chocolate! Guess he has the sweet tooth that runs in the family! I had to get a picture of his messy face. Suffice it to say he was in an Oreo and NickJr induced high...

House Update: The venting has been put in on the house and the duct work is run for the HVAC. It's moving along!

Happy Weekend to everyone. I'll try to post one more before leaving for Mexico on Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers