Heading

Everything you want to know (and maybe a few things you didn't) about our life as we just try to get through one day at a time with our two boys - Jackson and Will. This is an exciting time for our "Little" family!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Broadway, Here We Come!!




















Actually, 2518 Broadway Lane to be exact. They (finally) finished the slab on our new house and began framing it yesterday. They have a big group of guys working on it and are already completing the second story today. "Excited" doesn't begin to describe how we feel now that we see things moving on our new home. I have so little patience and this is killing me!! It has been fun though to pour over magazines and pick out new things and decorating ideas to prepare for the new home.

We're being told that the completion date should fall between January 7th and 15th. Our chances of getting in before Christmas were completely "washed away" by all the rain we got at the begining of September. So, the countdown has begun to our arrival on "Broadway"! Every time I say it, I always want to break into song. Atleast it should be easier for Jackson to memorize his address when he's older, but does this mean he'll get made fun of?? Nah, he's way too cute to get made fun of (I know, yeah right!)

I'll continue to make posts of the house as we go along so stay tuned...

I'm also posting pictures of Jackson playing in the front driveway yesterday afternoon. He stands on the curb, bends his arms and tries to jump onto the drive. He wants to learn to jump so badly that he practices all the time - he's getting so close but we're not there yet. As we were playing, an airplane passed overhead which he absolutely loves so I had to get a picture of him watching it pass. My camera wasn't quick enough to get him pointing at it, but I think most of you have seen him do that already. I'll probably need to video that one before he stops doing it.







Happy Wednesday! We send our love...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers