Heading

Everything you want to know (and maybe a few things you didn't) about our life as we just try to get through one day at a time with our two boys - Jackson and Will. This is an exciting time for our "Little" family!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year, New Milestones













These pictures are a perfect example of what happens in our house any time Jack starts messing with his little brother. I know this is only the beginning of the tattling...


Last night Will slept from 8pm to 3am! Let's do the math- that is seven hours!! I am shocked, amazed, ecstatic and thankful but I know it could be a fluke so I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high. Still, it was wondrous...
Will turned 9weeks today and is doing very well. We have had no problems with his nursing, except that he wants to eat a little too often but my boy loves to eat and has plenty of rolls to prove it. He is now sleeping in his room in his crib which has made a world of difference for me and him. He's awake much more during the day now and loves to be held and rocked. That, unfortunately, doesn't happen often because I'm chasing jack around. Will and I both look forward to jack's school days so we can have our special time together. He loves his big brother and likes it when jack talks to him and plays with him, until he gets a little rough and the party is over then. Also, my new magic trick - the vacuum cleaner. Turn that thing on and Will stops screaming immediately and falls asleep within minutes. He may not stay asleep but its a great temporary fix. I need to get it on video to show the effect. It's pretty funny! Will's hair has started to grow in where it fell out on the top of his head so he doesn't have that old man look as much. Regardless, he has stayed beautiful to me!
We had a great new years eve at the Bellm's house with our friends and the kids stayed up late playing. I know it will only get more fun as they grow and look forward to being with our friends and watching our kids together year after year (hint, hint Rhonda - this will be a yearly party at your house, right?!). We, as parents, discussed how drastically our NYE celebrations have changed in a few short years but this was one of the best we've had in a long time and we didn't even make it to midnight!

Stay tuned: Will's checkup with dr. Hunt is tomorrow so we will have lots of news and updates to post!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers