Heading

Everything you want to know (and maybe a few things you didn't) about our life as we just try to get through one day at a time with our two boys - Jackson and Will. This is an exciting time for our "Little" family!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

In this corner, William Roy "Big Boy" Little

Will's 9 Week Stats:

Weight - 11 lbs 8 oz
80th percentile (up from 7% at one week)
Height - 23 1/2 inches
91st percentile
Head - 15 1/4 inches
60th percentile

His checkup went great with Dr. Hunt! He is healthy and happy. In addition to getting his stats and a thorough body checkup, he got three shots which he took like a champ - or so I hear from his daddy because I had to leave the room I was so upset. An amazing discovery we made was his 3 birthmarks. He has a cafe au lait spot on his tummy and two Mongolian spots on his behind. I had the same exact spot as a baby on my backside! These spots are found on dark skinned babies like my beautiful olive boy. Even more proof that he has my genes!

Daddy and his little (big) boy


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers