Heading

Everything you want to know (and maybe a few things you didn't) about our life as we just try to get through one day at a time with our two boys - Jackson and Will. This is an exciting time for our "Little" family!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

33 Weeks (well, almost...)








The latest pictures of my belly are posted above. We took these today before making our last trip of the season to the splash park. Jackson is so precious; he wants to take the pictures with me and then immediately see them on the camera. I have 50 days until my due date (33 weeks on Tuesday), but only 43 days until my inducement date so the clock is ticking a little faster each day. I've started getting swelling in my feet - I knew I wasn't going to be lucky enough to get out of this one without some swelling but I haven't reached the "bloated" stage yet like my last pregnancy. I'm trying to elevate my feet when I can, but it isn't as often as I like. All I can say is, thank goodness for Jack's afternoon naps - they keep me going by allowing me to get some rest midday. Will moves like crazy. I know I write that all the time, but it is such a strange phenomenon to have him move so differently than Jack did. He just shakes and stretches unlike Jackson who gave me lots of swift kicks, especially to the ribs. It's already evidence of their difference in personalities.

I've also posted a picture of Jackson's apple hat he made in school last week. We are excited to see what he comes home with for "B" week. He also takes his first school pictures on Wednesday so those should be fun to see! I'll be sure to post those ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers