Heading

Everything you want to know (and maybe a few things you didn't) about our life as we just try to get through one day at a time with our two boys - Jackson and Will. This is an exciting time for our "Little" family!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Jackson, still growing!



Today, we had our first experience participating in the children's activities at the Southlake Library. Jackson loved watching the kids, playing along, dancing to the songs and reading the books. He likes to yell when he gets excited so he definitely got plenty of attention.

I enjoyed looking around and envisioning who these moms, and yes, even one dad, were before they spent their Tuesday mornings at the library. There were quite a few nannies there as well, mostly of a different race than their wards - that's how I knew they were nannies! So brilliant, I know. This is what keeps my mind going now that I don't have work to stimulate it. The nicest thing about going was that Jackson wore himself out - hello nap! - and they serve great Starbucks coffee. I know, I know, the things that get me excited these days...
Anyway, we'll go back again and try to figure out what these moms do (or did as in my situation).
I feel like Aunt Macie now, sitting in the Union eavesdropping on conversations and memorizing what these people are discussing all the while forgetting things like my relative's birthdays and other more important bits of information...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers