Heading

Everything you want to know (and maybe a few things you didn't) about our life as we just try to get through one day at a time with our two boys - Jackson and Will. This is an exciting time for our "Little" family!

Monday, August 23, 2010

Jack's New Bed











The big boy bed is now permanently located in Jackson's room with train sheets and his great new bedding (that he got for Christmas!). He loves it! We couldn't be happier with how the transition is going. Last night, when I got up to leave he grabbed my hand and said, "Mommy, lay down." So, I happily obliged, laid back down and thought about how long I have until he says, "Okay, Mommy, you can leave now."
I also got him the cutest little cowboy hat - which you can see he wears with great pride. My little Texan!
Will sends everyone a big hello kick and is excited he now has a room that we can begin preparing for his arrival (now that his brother has taken the bed!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers